Consulting Services to Turkish Biocidal Products Regulation
Harmonization of Turkish legislation with European Union regulations and biocidal products intended to provide a more effective control of the Biocidal Products Regulations, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey by the European Union Directive No. 98/8/EC prepared according to No. 27449 dated December 31, 2009 and published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
Regulation of the target biocidal products all living beings and the environment created on they can risk assessment and evaluation within the scope of the production, imported to, license and registered to, the classification, packaging to be, labeling, marketing to be, to be checked to ensure.
Biocidal Products Directive is linked with the related regulations:
• Dangerous Substances and Preparations Classification, Packaging and Labeling Regulation
• Related to Dangerous Substances and Preparations, Preparation of Material Safety Data Sheet and Distribution Regulation
• Regulations on Prevention of Risk Exposure to Biological Agents
• Some of the Hazardous Substances and Goods Production, Supply, and Market Regulations on the Use Restrictions
• Principles of Good Laboratory Practice Regulation on Certification and Testing Laboratories
Biocides Compliance Services
The Biocidal Product Regulation (BPR, Regulation (TR) 27449/2009) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms, like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
The new biocides regulation is applicable from 1 September 2013, with a transitional period for certain provisions. It repeals the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD, Directive 98/8/EC).
Safety Data Sheets
License and registration, contact the major documents of the Security Information Forms (GBF), all biocidal products and / or biocidal products used in the active ingredients for the 26/12/2008 dated 27 092 duplications in the Official Gazette published the Dangerous Substances and Preparations Related Safety Information Preparation and Distribution of forms in accordance with the Regulation should be prepared.
Until 30 June 2010, under the Biocidal Products Directive biocidal product on the market for continuation of supply, inventory reports and labels biocides notice needed to be made. These statements came as the basis of documents and electronic media was performed.
New production will, or missing documents will import new products for companies that will deliver our services continues.
In the process of inventory services to the notification process;
- Regulation to prepare appropriate labels
- Inventory reporting form to the preparation of
- Online reporting of achieving
- Preparation of MSDS in accordance with Regulation
- Biocidal Products Directive active substances listed in the product according to the Biocidal Products and are classified as low risk biocidal products.
- Companies, as a result of this distinction, within the scope of their products after the inventory report, license / registration are required to apply.
Our vision for the direction, the Turkish chemical industry all the way to guide and regulating the obligations in the face of institutions uyumsallaşmasına to support targeted Peak Systems as our professional staff and effective solution services with the service you're happy and proud we specify.
Our services under this regulation:
• Licensing / registration applications required for the compilation of information
• General Consulting
• In-house training
• A.B. permitted use in areas of national markets and routes of
For detailed information and special services to your organization please