Every business has operational quality standards. Whether the standards are internal (such as the desire to meet customer expectations) or external (industry or government regulations)—or both—every division must achieve that goal for an organization to succeed.
An integrity management system addresses quality at every stage of the asset life cycle, from the design of new facilities to maintenance management to decommissioning. Inspections, auditing/assurance and overall quality processes are just some of the tools designed to make an integrity management system effective.
Doruk Sistem's approach to integrity management goes beyond certification and verification.
Based upon specific concerns, we develop systems and associated processes to help our clients meet or exceed established standards at every stage of operation. In addition, we offer specialized programs that focus on extending asset service life and overall reliability.
- Engineering Verification and Specialized Analyses
- In-Service Inspection Management
- Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Product Certification
- Product Safety Management
- Project Quality Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Software and Control Systems Integrity Services
- Third Party Inspection and Vendor Audits